An easy to follow root guide for Galaxy S4 mini LTE I9195 that running on XXUCNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat is now available at True Android
. If you want to enjoy those apps that available in Play Store with [Root] in suffix or prefix then you must first root your Samsung Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195. Root comes with various benefits including ability to access and modify system files, allow overclocking CPU or GPU and many more. To learn more benefits of rooting read this: Benefits of Rooting Android Devices
Related: I9195XXUCNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware For Galaxy S4 mini LTE I9195 - How To Guide
If you recently updated your Galaxy S4 mini LTE I9195 to XXUCNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat then you probably want to get back root again to continue enjoying root only apps. The root tutorial we given below is good for both new and fresh firmware and very easy to follow. To root Galaxy S4 mini LTE I9195 that running on XXUCNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware, we’ll first install ClockworkMod recovery 126.96.36.199 and then flash rootkit using custom recovery.
All added files are shared by arco68 (donate
: This tutorial is only for Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure. Rooting also void your manufacturer warranty.
Though rooting usually not harmful for internal memory data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation such as bootloop fix.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free
on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195. [Guide
If you done what we stated above then you good to go for installing ClockworkMod recovery 188.8.131.52 on Galaxy S4 mini LTE I9195 and then root it using custom recovery.
How To Root I9195XXUCNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 Manually
- Download Odin v3.09, recovery-clockwork-184.108.40.206-serranoltexx.tar.zip and S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip.
- Copy only S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip to your Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 SD card.
- Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with few other files. Now extract recovery-clockwork-220.127.116.11-serranoltexx.tar.zip and you should get recovery-clockwork-18.104.22.168-serranoltexx.tar.md5.
- Power off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Home & Volume Down button together while pressing the Power button. A warning screen will come up; press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.09.exe (see Step 3) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly (only applicable Windows Vista and higher).
- Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” massage will appear in Odin’s message box. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Click the AP Button, and select that recovery-clockwork-22.214.171.124-serranoltexx.tar.md5 file that you get in Step 3.
- In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 8 & Step 9 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, your Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 will reboot. After the phone resets (it vibrates) IMMEDIATELY hold volume up and home buttons to boot into recovery mode. In recovery use volume keys to navigate between options and Power button to select and option.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard. Now, locate the S4Mini_RootKit_v2.zip file that you copied earlier in Step 2 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The rooting process will begin.
- Optional: Flash GT-I9195_Kernel_v1.zip to use a custom stock kernel, which might fix battery drain for some.
Congrats! You just rooted your Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195 running on XXUCNE6 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker
” which is available for free from Google PLAY store. You can now visit this Best Apps For Rooted Android Devices (Android Phones & Tablets)
or try flashing a new ROM since you have CWM recovery installed. We already covered few ROMs for Galaxy S4 mini LTE GT-I9195, search those using Search box by typing your device model.