I337MVLUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) recently leaked and now available for download and flash. This leaked VLUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware can only be install manually. Since it’s a leaked firmware, no OTA or Kies update available. Galaxy S4 I337M is available in Canada and comes with various carrier including SaskTel, Rogers, Bell Mobile, Telus, Virgin Mobile, Fido Mobile and Koodo Mobile. The added firmware already tested on Telus and Bell network and it should work with other carrier since its an unbranded firmware. The smartphone comes with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean out of the box, hence with this update you can expect some major upgrade and new features including KNOX security and Galaxy Gear support. This also push various KitKat only features. Follow below guide to learn how to get official stock I337MVLUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware running on Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada). One thing you should note that flashing or installing official firmware restore kernel hence your root access will be void, in short it will unroot it.
: Root I337MVLUFNC1 Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware
I337MVLUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat stock firmware available on both OTA and Kies update. However, if you can’t get it from there then you can always flash I337MVLUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware on Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) manually. We will discuss all available update method.
: This tutorial is only for Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada). Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
Though official firmware restore all existing data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation such as bootloop fix.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free
on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) in your PC. [Download USB Drivers
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada). [Guide
I337MVLUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware Downloads
Canada (unbranded): I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_mul.zip
After flashing this firmware you will lost any installed custom ROM including CM11
, Omni ROM
, Slim ROM
, Paranoid Android
How To Install I337MVLUFNC1 Android 4.4.2 KitKat On Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) Manually
- Download Odin v3.09.
- Extract Firmware zip file that you downloaded earlier from above link, you will get necessary files for flashing.
- Extract Odin zip file and you will get Odin3 v3.09.exe along with few other files.
- Power off your Android device. Wait 5-6 seconds for vibration to confirm complete switch off.
- Now, put the Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) in Download Mode by pressing and holding down the Home & Volume Down button together while pressing the Power button. A warning screen will come up; press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Now run Odin3 v3.09.exe (see Step 3) as an Administrator because Admin privileges is required to complete the process smoothly (only applicable Windows Vista and higher).
- Now connect your device to your PC using USB cable. An “Added!!” massage will appear in Odin’s message box. If you don’t get the same then you should try another USB port (try USB port located in back in your desktop PC). If that too don’t work then you should reinstall the driver. If you successfully see the “Added!!” message in Odin then you are ready to go in next step. You should also see COM port with a number in Yellow if you successfully added your device.
- Add JFLTE_CAN_OPEN.pit into Odin PIT section.
- Now add following files as instructed below. You can find all this files under your extracted firmware folder.
- Add BL_I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to BL
- Add AP_I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to AP
- Add CP_I337MVLUFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CP
- Add CSC_OYA_I337MOYAFNC1_880525_REV06_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5 to CSC
- In Odin window, make sure only Auto Reboot, Re-partition and F. Reset Time checkboxes are selected.
- Double check everything that we mentioned in Step 8, Step 9 & Step 10 above. Now, once satisfied hit the START button to begin the flashing process.
- Once flashing completed, your Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) will restart and soon you will see a PASS message with green background in the left-most box at the very top of the Odin. You can now unplug the USB cable to disconnect your device from computer.
Congrats! You just updated your Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) to Android 4.4.2 KitKat firmware. Go to Settings > About device
to verify this firmware update.
Fix Boot Loop Issue On Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada)
If Galaxy S4 SGH-I337M (Canada) stuck at booting animation for more than 10 minutes after Step 11 then follow below instructions:
- Go to recovery mode. To do so, press and hold the Volume Up, Home and Power buttons together.
- Now perform Wipe data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition task before selecting reboot system now function. In recovery mode use Volume keys to navigate between options and Power key to select the option.
Please note, performing wiping task will erase your device internal memory data and not external SD card data.
That’s it! Let us know about your latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat experience. [via XDA