T-Mobile has started upgrading the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T from Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (N900TUVBMI7) to Android 4.4.2 KitKat (N900TUVUCNB4) today. The update is pushed out over the air (OTA) in phases and will completely rolled out for all devices till April 11th. One can always trigger the 510MB update manually through the settings menu. You can also flash the update manually through Odin. This build includes the KitKat update and user experience improvements. Check out the changelog below for more information. An easy to follow guide to root N900TUVUCNB4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T is also available.
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4.2 KitKat N900TUVUCNB4 Update – Changelog:
- OS upgrade to Android 4.4 KitKat
- New Lock Screen Access
- Media Controls: full-screen album art and media controls when listening to music
- Camera Shortcut: access the Camera application right from the lock screen
- SMS App Chooser: select a default application for sending and receiving SMS text messages
- Restyled Status and Navigation Bars – status and navigation bars are translucent and can sit on top of apps, along with simplified status bar icons
- Consolidated Location Settings – location services are integrated and more detailed by new Location menu
- Expanded Emoji Icons
- Wireless Printing: supports printing over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Download Link For N900TUVUCNB4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware
After download follow this guide: N900TUVUCNB4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T - How To Guide
How To Update AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 via OTA ZIP
For Rooting Guide: Root N900TUVUCNB4 T-Mobile Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware - How To Guide
- Download Android 4.4.2 KitKat N900TUVUCNB4 Update ZIP (MediaFire Mirror)
- Turn on your device (if it off) and then connect it to computer with USB cable.
- Now copy downloaded zip file to external or internal SD Card. You can now disconnect it from computer.
- Now boot into recovery. To do so, press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button
together until Samsung logo flash twice and then leave the button. You
should see recovery menu soon. In recovery use Volume Keys to navigate
between option and Power button to select an option. Alternatively try
this: Recovery Mode without Key Combination.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard (or /sdcard1 for external storage). Now, locate the downloaded OTA Zip file that you copied earlier in Step 3 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The OTA update process will begin.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot your AT&T Galaxy S4 SGH-I337 and boot up into Android 4.4.2 KitKat official I337UCUFNB1 build.
Labels: Official ROM