T-Mobile has started upgrading the T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 from Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (M919UVUEMK2) to Android 4.4.2 KitKat (M919UVUFNB4) today. The update is pushed out over the air (OTA) in phases and will completely rolled out for all devices soon. One can always trigger the 388MB update manually through the settings menu. You can also flash the update manually through Odin. This build includes the KitKat update and user experience improvements. Check out the changelog below for more information. An easy to follow guide to root M919UVUFNB4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware For T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 is also available.
T-Mobile Galaxy S4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat M919UVUFNB4 Update – Changelog:
Android version 4.4.2 / Baseband version M919UVUFNB4
- Android version 4.4.2 / Baseband version M919UVUFNB4
- Approved 3/10/14
- OTA and Samsung Kies update available 3/10/14
- Improved stability
- New camera shortcut on the lock screen
- Improved on screen keyboard
- Device software is not rooted
- 50% battery life
- Latest version of Kies software downloaded on PC or MAC
- Data connection
- File size of update is 388 MB.
Download Link For M919UVUFNB4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Official Firmware
After download follow this guide: M919UVUFNB4 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware For T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 - How To Guide
How To Update T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 via OTA ZIP
- Download Android 4.4.2 KitKat M919UVUFNB4 Update ZIP
- Turn on your device (if it off) and then connect it to computer with USB cable.
- Now copy downloaded zip file to external or internal SD Card. You can now disconnect it from computer.
- Now boot into recovery. To do so, press and hold Volume Up, Home and Power button
together until Samsung logo flash twice and then leave the button. You
should see recovery menu soon. In recovery use Volume Keys to navigate
between option and Power button to select an option. Alternatively try
this: Recovery Mode without Key Combination.
- Select install zip from sdcard, then select choose zip from sdcard (or /sdcard1 for external storage). Now, locate the downloaded OTA Zip file that you copied earlier in Step 3 and select it by pressing Power button. Confirm installation by selecting Yes – Install _____.zip on the next screen. The OTA update process will begin.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main recovery menu and select reboot system now to reboot your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 and boot up into Android 4.4.2 KitKat official I337UCUFNB1 build.
For Rooting Guide: Root M919UVUFNB4 T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware - How To Guide
Labels: Official ROM