You can now download and install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based custom firmware CM10.2 on your Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926. CyanogenMod Team started to roll out nightly version of CM10.2 that enable Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean on your Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926. The good thing about nightly version is, it updated daily, hence existing issues are fixed much faster. Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean comes with various new feature over previous Jelly Bean release, hence you may always love to try it. CM10.2 builds also comes with so many customization that you won't see in a stock firmware and can't just avoid. We summed up a detail installation tutorial of Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based CM10.2 custom ROM on Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926 below.
Some of the cool Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean features that you will enjoy is permission manager, virtual surround sound, an improve dial pad, better Linux kernel, can establish Bluetooth pairing with low power devices, control user account with restricted profiles, trim feature that not let your phone slow with time and more.
This tutorial is only for Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free
on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926. [Guide
5. Your device have Safestrap Recovery Installed.
6. Your device is already rooted.
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based CM10.2 ROM on Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926.
(Download by clicking on it)
- CM10.2 Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean ROM For Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926 [Filename: cm-10.2-20131129-NIGHTLY-xt926.zip]
- Google Apps [Filename: gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip]
How to Install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based CM10.2 ROM on Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926
- Connect your smartphone to PC using USB cable.
- Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your smartphone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your smartphone.
- Now boot into Safestrap recovery. To do so, first press power button to turn device on then after the Motorola splash screen, you should see the Safestrap screen. The Safestrap screen should show Safestrap Disabled in red, Recovery at the bottom left, and Continue at the bottom right. Tap on Recovery button on the Safestrap main screen to boot into Safestrap recovery mode.
- Now it’s time to set up a ROM slot for CM10.2. To do so, tap on Boot Options and in the very next screen tap on ROM-Slot-1. Now set the data partition to a minimum of 1GB unless you planning to install tons of apps and games. The other two partitions – system and cache are default and cannot be changed. Wait for the partitions to get set up.
- Once the process completed, your ROM slot is ready. Which means it will boot from that new slot from now on. All we have to do now, install a ROM on that slot, which in our case is CM10.2.
- Press the home button to return back to the main screen. Now tap on Install and navigate and select cm-10.2-20131129-NIGHTLY-xt926.zip. On the next screen, slide the button to confirm the installation.The ROM installation will begin.
- Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main menu and select reboot system to reboot the smartphone and boot up into customized Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean ROM CM10.2. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Congrats! Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM CM10.2 is now installed and running on your Motorola DROID RAZR HD XT926.