You can now download and install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based custom firmware CM10.1 on your Motorola Droid 3. CynogenMod Team started to roll out nightly version of CM10.1 that enable Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean on your Motorola Droid 3. The good thing about nightly version is, it updated daily, hence existing issues are fixed much faster. Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean comes with various new feature over previous Jelly Bean release, hence you may always love to try it. CM10.1 builds also comes with so many customization that you won't see in a stock firmware and can't just avoid. We summed up a detail installation tutorial of Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based CM10.1 custom ROM on Motorola Droid 3 below.
Related: Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean LiquidSmooth ROM For Motorola Droid 3 - How To -Tutorial
This tutorial is only for Motorola Droid 3. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Motorola Droid 3 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Motorola Droid 3. [Guide].
5. Your device have Safestrap recovery Installed.
6. Your device is already rooted.
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean based CM10.1 ROM on Motorola Droid 3.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
Congrats! Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM CM10.1 is now installed and running on your Motorola Droid 3.