Slim Bean 1.9 (Weekly) which probably the last build before final build Slim Bean 2 stable rolled out as the developer team started SlimKat build based on latest Android 4.4 KitKat. Slim Bean 1.9 is now available for Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250. This custom ROM is based on Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean. However, Slim Bean 1.9 isn’t just another AOSP ROM but comes with various customization. The ROM is known for its minimal size but yet packed with various useful customization which ultimately make it fast and smooth. Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean comes with various new features over previous Jelly Bean release, hence we recommend you to try it. Slim Bean 1.9 (Weekly) builds also comes with so many customization that you won't see in a stock firmware and can't just avoid. We summed up a detail installation tutorial of Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based Slim Bean 1.9 (Weekly) custom ROM on Galaxy Nexus I9250 below.
Some of the cool Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean features that you will enjoy is permission manager, virtual surround sound, an improve dial pad, better Linux kernel, can establish Bluetooth pairing with low power devices, control user account with restricted profiles, trim feature that not let your phone slow with time and more.
This tutorial is only for Galaxy Nexus I9250. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Nexus I9250 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Galaxy Nexus I9250. [Guide].
5. Your device have ClockworkMod Recovery Installed. [Guide]
6. Your device is already rooted.
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based Slim Bean 1.9 (Weekly) ROM on Galaxy Nexus I9250.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
Congrats! Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM Slim Bean 1.9 (Weekly) is now installed and running on your Galaxy Nexus I9250.
Labels: Slim ROM