You can now download and install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based custom firmware CM10.2 on your AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317. CynogenMod Team started to roll out nightly version of CM10.2 that enable Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean on your AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317. The good thing about nightly version is, it updated daily, hence existing issues are fixed much faster. Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean comes with various new feature over previous Jelly Bean release, hence you may always love to try it. CM10.2 builds also comes with so many customization that you won't see in a stock firmware and can't just avoid. We summed up a detail installation tutorial of Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based CM10.2 custom ROM on AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 below.
Some of the cool Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean features that you will enjoy is permission manager, virtual surround sound, an improve dial pad, better Linux kernel, can establish Bluetooth pairing with low power devices, control user account with restricted profiles, trim feature that not let your phone slow with time and more.
This tutorial is only for AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317. [Guide].
5. Your device have ClockworkMod Recovery Installed. [Guide]
6. Your device is already rooted. [Guide]
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based CM10.2 ROM on AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
Congrats! Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM CM10.2 is now installed and running on your AT&T Galaxy Note 2 SGH-I317.