Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 recently updated to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. If you yet to update then visit here: Install XXUAMK7 Android 4.2.2 JB Firmware on Galaxy Gear SM-V700 - How To Guide
. So, if you updated your device to this latest firmware update then the next thing you looking for to root V700XXUAMK7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware running on Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700. In this page we going to help you to root XXUAMK7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Continue reading this tutorial.
A rooted device allow you to completely utilize the hardware resource as well as push the limitation that comes with stock firmware. Once rooted, you can access system files, can overclock/underclock CPU and GPU, can use various MOD as well as those apps that ask root access. However, once you root your device, your manufacturer warranty will be void. You can only regain it by following proper unroot process. You can learn more about benefits of rooting here: Benefits of Rooting Android Devices
Before jumping into rooting of V700XXUAMK7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware, first we have to go through some pre-requisites.
: This tutorial is only for Galaxy Gear SM-V700.
Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not
responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this
page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your
device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is
which are mentioned in procedure.
Though root don’t erase internal memory data but we recommend to back up your data first before proceeding to avoid any uncomfortable situation.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free
on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Gear SM-V700 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers
4. You must already installed ADB & Fastboot. Follow this guide: How To: ADB & Fastboot Setup
How To Root V700XXUAMK7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On Galaxy Gear SM-V700
- Download Cydia Impactor.
- Go to your Gear's settings and enable ADB.
- Extract Cydia Impactor zip file and you will get few files along with Impactor.exe.
- Run Impactor.exe from folder you just extracted.
- The default "# drop SuperSU su to /system/xbin/su" is what you need.
- Click start.
- Wait for the process to complete.
Congrats! You just rooted Samsung Galaxy Gear SM-V700 running on V700XXUAMK7 Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware. To confirm if you successfully rooted your Android device or not install an app called “Root Checker
” which is available for free from Google PLAY store.