KNOX is good for security but it limit the uses, specially for those who like customization. Good news is a KNOX free P605ZSUBMJ6 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605. The big problem with KNOX is rooting. It permanently increase KNOX counter to 0X1, hence no more official firmware update that comes with KNOX feature. That’s why people like a KNOX free firmware. This KNOX free P605ZSUBMJ6 firmware for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605 is shared by apascual89 (donate). You can flash this firmware using TWRP recovery. If you don’t have it on your device then follow this: Install TWRP 188.8.131.52 on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605–How To Guide
This tutorial is only for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Galaxy S Relay 4G SGH-T699. [Guide].
5. Your device must have TWRP recovery installed. [Guide]
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install KNOX free P605ZSUBMJ6 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean official firmware on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
That’s it! You know have KNOX free P605ZSUBMJ6 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware running on Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE SM-P605. For Root access let TWRP recovery install SU when prompted after installation of ROM. Once booted choose the SU Installer from the notification area and choose to update from Play Store. [via XDA]