You can now download and install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based custom firmware LiquidSmooth v2.37 on your Motorola Droid 3 XT862. LiquidSmooth developer team recently introduced LiquidSmooth v2.37 that enable Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean on your Motorola Droid 3 XT862. This Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean ROM LiquidSmooth v2.37 build using CM10.2 source but comes with various extra features. Few of the key features of LiquidSmooth v2.37 ROM is, customizable hardware and software keys, transparent navbar and status bar, customizable power menu and Theme engine. We summed up a detail installation tutorial of Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based LiquidSmooth v2.37 custom ROM on Motorola Droid 3 XT862 below.
Some of the cool Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean features that you will enjoy is permission manager, virtual surround sound, an improve dial pad, better Linux kernel, can establish Bluetooth pairing with low power devices, control user account with restricted profiles, trim feature that not let your phone slow with time and more.
LiquidSmooth v2.37 Key Features:
- Google 4.7 GCC Toolchain
- O3 Strict-Aliasing & ISO C++11 Mode
- ARM Optimized String Handling Routines
- Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
- Customizable lockscreen buttons/sliders
- Chronus clock widget
- Customizable hardware and software keys
- Transparent navbar and status bar
- Customizable navbar ring
- Navigation bar widgets
- Customizable power menu
- Notification power widget
- Customizable quicksettings panel
- Statusbar mods
- Theme engine
- Quiet hours
- Volume rocker music controls
- Full Rotation
- Customizable battery and notification light
- And way more than this...
This tutorial is only for Motorola Droid 3 XT862. Don’t try this guide on any other Android device. Also, we are not responsible for any damage caused due to the instruction given in this page. Try this at your own risk. However, it is very unlikely that your device will be damaged if you follow all the instructions as it is which are mentioned in procedure.
1. Backup your device data. You can follow our ultimate backup guide.
2. Make sure your device have at least 60% battery power. You can install an app like Battery Notifier BT Free on your Android device to check it easily.
3. You already have USB Driver Installed for Motorola Droid 3 XT862 in your PC. [Download USB Drivers]
4. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled otherwise you won’t able to transfer file between PC and Motorola Droid 3 XT862. [Guide].
5. Your device have Safestrap recovery Installed.
6. Your device is already rooted. [Guide]
If you done everything that we mentioned above then you are ready to follow step-by-step guide on how to install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based LiquidSmooth v2.37 ROM on Motorola Droid 3 XT862.
File Required(Download by clicking on it)
- LiquidSmooth v2.37 Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean ROM For Motorola Droid 3 XT862 [Filename: Liquid-JB-v2.37-OFFICIAL-solana.zip]
- Google Apps [Filename: gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip]
How to Install Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean based LiquidSmooth v2.37 ROM on Motorola Droid 3 XT862
- Connect your smartphone to PC using USB cable.
- Copy downloaded files to the SD card of your smartphone. Important: Don’t extract any files.
- Disconnect USB and then turn off your smartphone.
- Now boot into Safestrap recovery. To do so, first press power button to turn device on then after the Motorola splash screen, you should see the Safestrap screen. The Safestrap screen should show Safestrap Disabled in red, Recovery at the bottom left, and Continue at the bottom right. Tap on Recovery button on the Safestrap main screen to boot into Safestrap recovery mode.
- Now it’s time to set up a ROM slot for LiquidSmooth. To do so, tap on Boot Options and in the very next screen tap on ROM-Slot-1. Now set the data partition to a minimum of 1GB unless you planning to install tons of apps and games. The other two partitions – system and cache are default and cannot be changed. Wait for the partitions to get set up.
- Once the process completed, your ROM slot is ready. Which means it will boot from that new slot from now on. All we have to do now, install a ROM on that slot, which in our case is LiquidSmooth.
- Press the home button to return back to the main screen. Now tap on Install and navigate and select Liquid-JB-v2.37-OFFICIAL-solana.zip. On the next screen, slide the button to confirm the installation.The ROM installation will begin.
- Once the ROM installation process end, repeat the step 7 but choose gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip instead of ROM zip to install the Google apps package.
- When installation is completed, go back to the main menu and select reboot system to reboot the smartphone and boot up into customized Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean ROM LiquidSmooth v2.37. The first boot will take time, so be patient!
Congrats! Android 4.3.1 Jelly Bean firmware based custom ROM LiquidSmooth v2.37 is now installed and running on your Motorola Droid 3 XT862.